Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought, I’m assuming he would be the most expensive sale we’ve ever made. SWP the previous biggest one?

If we sell Sane without replacing him it could easily be the difference between winning the league and finishing second. 10 goals and 10 assists aren’t easily replaced. Plus the fact that Sane is our most effective player against Liverpool, who finished 1 point behind us, partly due to Sane’s winner.

So you would imagine that a well run club, would already have sold him if they were going to allow it.

Arsenal, would sell him at the death, with no time to sign a replacement, as would Newcastle.

So which kind of club are City ?

Bayern are desperate.
They have behaved appallingly throughout this transfer window and have apologised in an attempt to sweeten us up for a deal. It irks me and many that we should sell to them.
We should sting them for nothing short of £120 million given Sané’s potential and how late we are in the window.
Sane has potential to be a great player but I suspect there is an attitude problem which is why the club/Pep are willing to let him leave but the price has to be right.
We do not want him sulking about the place and contrary to what some say here he is NOT indispensable to us. If he was do you really think our management would let him go?
I trust Txiki and co have the situation well in hand and will do what’s right. They haven’t exactly let us down yet have they...

Bayern are desperate.
They have behaved appallingly throughout this transfer window and have apologised in an attempt to sweeten us up for a deal. It irks me and many that we should sell to them.
We should sting them for nothing short of £120 million given Sané’s potential and how late we are in the window.
Sane has potential to be a great player but I suspect there is an attitude problem which is why the club/Pep are willing to let him leave but the price has to be right.
We do not want him sulking about the place and contrary to what some say here he is NOT indispensable to us. If he was do you really think our management would let him go?
I trust Txiki and co have the situation well in hand and will do what’s right. They haven’t exactly let us down yet have they...

They would let KDB go, if he asked.

But they wouldn't let him go now.

If they let Sané go now, we are no longer operating correctly.

So you would imagine that a well run club, would already have sold him if they were going to allow it.

Arsenal, would sell him at the death, with no time to sign a replacement, as would Newcastle.

Spot on, we are a pretty well run club. The one difference in this situation is that we are in the position for the first time since Tevez of possibly having an unhappy player wanting to leave.

Unfortunately it’s nigh on impossible to work out what is actually going on as there’s so much rubbish reported it’s hard to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Don’t sell BM anyone they are our number 1 enemy with all the FFP stuff and could well be number 1 in the CL too. If he is unhappy sell to a different club even if it means we get a bit less.

Just a thought, but maybe a sale to Bayern might come with a caveat, "if we sell Sane to you, you agree to stop all this anti-City FFP bullshit you keep spouting, OK".

Are well run one and why they already said they will not replace Sane if we sell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.