Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. We have been total shit if Sané leaves this late in the window & Bayern, a hated rival, have pulled our pants down in front of the whole world.

I have total respect for the way City are run & don't believe for one second we would allow it now.

Totally agree with your thoughts but I’m not as confident that we won’t sell to Bayern. Sends out an awful message. What are we? Southampton to Bayern’s Liverpool? (VVD)

No. We have been total shit if Sané leaves this late in the window & Bayern, a hated rival, have pulled our pants down in front of the whole world.

I have total respect for the way City are run & don't believe for one second we would allow it now.
You don’t know what goes on beside the scenes, sane just back and may have said I want off to Munich. If that’s the case all we can do is wish him well and get the best price.
City will certainly miss him but the club will make sure he gets his wish. If you think that’s being weak, far enough, I don’t.

Or are you suggesting we do a Liverpool Sterling scenario, keep him against his wish, press vendetta....

You don’t know what goes on beside the scenes, sane just back and may have said I want off to Munich. If that’s the case all we can do is wish him well and get the best price.
City will certainly miss him but the club will make sure he gets his wish. If you think that’s being weak, far enough, I don’t.

Or are you suggesting we do a Liverpool Sterling scenario, keep him against his wish

The answer is to sell him to another club when it suits us. Imagine if we had behaved like Bayern are we just supposed to accept this?

Or are you suggesting we do a Liverpool Sterling scenario, keep him against his wish, press vendetta....

Absolutely yes.

More than that, we do a Tevez if he fucks about.

If he wanted to leave he should have said so in May, so we can offer him to bidders & sign a replacement.

August ? Fuck that.

Absolutely yes.

If he wanted to leave he should have said so in May, so we can offer him to bidders & sign a replacement.

August ? Fuck that.

Lets play a youth player there like Foden who has the ability and more work rate.

Absolutely yes.

August ? Fuck that.
As long as you’re not employed to negotiate for City I will respect your view, even though I think it’s nonsense.

Totally agree with your thoughts but I’m not as confident that we won’t sell to Bayern. Sends out an awful message. What are we? Southampton to Bayern’s Liverpool? (VVD)

If we were to sell to Bayern now, the whole status of the club re negotiating goes down the toilet imo.

Even Ed Woodward is unlikely to sanction Pogba going if a bid comes in now.

Thats nonsense, we sell one player wanting to return home for good money. How the fuck is that a Southampton Liverpool situation.

You seriously can’t see the similarities? Liverpool perused VVD for months in the public eye so much that they had to issue an apology and then signed him.

Ring any bells yet?

The answer is to sell him to another club when it suits us. Imagine if we had behaved like Bayern are we just supposed to accept this?
Mate, I agree With your sentiments about Bayern, but if he wants them and they want him it’s happening. No way we have an unhappy depreciating asset in the stands, and let’s face it, if his desire and work rate was questioned when he wanted to be with us,?how good do you feel it will be now he wants away.
If he tells club he wants out then he’s gone, even if last day of window, sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.