Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year we lost KDB , we coped. 2 years with no left back we coped. Last year Sane was third choice we won everything. Why?
because we have the best coach and tactician of this generation he works with what he has and wins, because the team and tactics is everything. We may or may not sell him we may or may not replace him, whatever the team will be adapted to cope. I have absolutely not a single worry about it.

well we wont be winning the CL if we keep reducing our options and not replacing them. Also one less player to rotate for the cups.

Yes, but a player like Sane wins you a CL pot. If he goes it should be for a world record fee.
I disagree. Players such as Sterling, Bernardo or De Bruyne are much more valuable to us and if any one of our players wins us the CL, it's much more likely to be one of them.

would be silly not to line up a replacement since this may be our last transfer window for awhile.

Will be a shame if he goes but I don’t blame him for wanting out to be honest if he does as he barely got a kick towards the end of last season. He’s not the sort of player who can dip in and out of the side and perform to his best.

He absolutely would need replacing though in my opinion. Mahrez did nothing to suggest he can fill the Sane void in terms of goals and assists. Hope we go all out to bring Sancho back. Bale would be a good stop gap on loan if a Sancho deal couldn’t be sorted this window.
This is what i don't get,the clamour to spend 100m getting sanch back,a kid who never played for the first team who has found his groove in germany,he may or may not perform as well here even if he wanted to come back which i doubt as he says he has no regrets moving but people are happy to lose sane,i don't get it

No way to dress this up as a good thing, we're starting this season weaker than we were last season.

Rodri's a great signing but not replacing Kompany and Sane (if he goes) is a big error in my opinion.

Also anything under £100m for Sane is a fucking farce.

Yes, but a player like Sane wins you a CL pot. If he goes it should be for a world record fee.

He could but so can a player like KDB, Aguero, Raz etc. I do think if circumstances were different and Sane had 4+ years on his deal we could easily command 150m. Circumstances aren't in our favour currently so getting over 100m is understandable considering.

If Sane goes without replacing him I’ll be pretty annoyed as it will hugely weaken our squad. He gives us width and is probably the best dribbler at the club. He is also very direct at times.

He is also our most effective player against Liverpool.

At the same time if he wants to go then good luck to him but I don’t think he’ll develop as much at Bayern as he would under Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.