Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd never fucking heard of him before he got a thread on here.

With respect you must not follow much football outside of England then. He's been one of the top fullbacks in the world all season and starts regularly for one of the top clubs in the world too.

With respect you must not follow much football outside of England then. He's been one of the top fullbacks in the world all season and starts regularly for one of the top clubs in the world too.

How come they are so desperate to sell him?

Makes me worry! Haha

I’m not Leroy Sane.
Come on, I know you're fuming but what on earth would make Leroy choose United over Bayern. Can you honestly give five realistic reasons why any player would make that choice as both clubs stand now?

I know people want £120m-£150m for him but I felt earlier on that the range would be £80m-£90m from Bayern, so £91m... I really don’t think we could have expected more than that. He’s not signing a new deal and wants to leave. Plus Bayern are more frugal than the likes of Madrid, Barca, PSG etc. Of course we want more, but this is about the highest fee we can get for him. He only wants Bayern.

i disagree. bayern need to buy way more than we need to sell. we can literally hold out for 120m, do what italian clubs do, even when they Want to sell. which is stick to their valuation. if it were exactly the opposite, no way would bayern accept anything less than 120m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.