Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only starting to catch up the last few hours now but the £135m+ talk makes sense. Always maintained the bare minimum should be more than yon donkey Dembele went for.

Only starting to catch up the last few hours now but the £135m+ talk makes sense. Always maintained the bare minimum should be more than yon donkey Dembele went for.
I was playing catch up too. By the time I caught up, the only thing that I think has changed is that the fee is a lot higher than some (including me) thought.

Says to me that City want to end this and force Bayern to back off. Makes you wonder why we didn't do this earlier.

Whilst Bayern have acted like a bunch of Muppets publicly they've only done what we do privately. Get assurances from the player, make sure we're the only game in town and then bid - avoids auctions and keeps prices reasonable. For having a big mouth I'd be adding £millions to the fee from Bayern though.

No player leaving will ever hurt me like SWP did. Sane brings something different but I'll not mourn him like I did Shaun

If we get offered anything above 70m for Sane we should bite their hands off!

Sane has shown flashes of potential but his record isn't all that great and for me, he hasn't improved enough to give confidence that he will come good, and he's been given enough time now.

Add to the mix his questionable mentality and general attitude i.e. he's the sulky kind... then I really think we should cash in while Bayern are interested.

If we get offered anything above 70m for Sane we should bite their hands off!

Sane has shown flashes of potential but his record isn't all that great and for me, he hasn't improved enough to give confidence that he will come good, and he's been given enough time now.

Add to the mix his questionable mentality and general attitude i.e. he's the sulky kind... then I really think we should cash in while Bayern are interested.

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.