Morgan Rogers | Signed by Middlesbrough

Yes, quality footballers but still with a more traditional English feel about them rather than the smaller more Spanish style footballers we have become used to.

Good to have a blend of both imo, so long as they can play football, as in the first team.
They are players that have more of an Everton look about them,but hopefully with greater ability - 'Rooney' types perhaps.

Probably not the right thread for it, but the EDS seem to have a lot of players now, especially in midfield and attack. Surely a few of the older players should be looking to go out on loan?

Probably not the right thread for it, but the EDS seem to have a lot of players now, especially in midfield and attack. Surely a few of the older players should be looking to go out on loan?
Is this list accurate or have more been promoted from the U18? I've seen Moulden and McDonald in some photos on the OS.

https://www.transfermarkt.de/manchester-city-u21/kader/verein/9265/saison_id/2019

If you exclude Lukas Nmecha, Brandon Barker, Erik Palmer-Brown and the kids from Ghana, who are pretty much guaranteed to go out on loan again, there should be 24 players left. Not sure if that is considered a big squad, but it's possible some of the 19-year olds could be loaned as well.

Different kind of player to our usual, by the look of it. Delap too.

Interesting.
I'm more convinced than ever that Pep's changing the setup slightly and will be using the fullbacks as wingers (or at least 1 of them with the other filling in at CM). That'll give us more midfielders running in on goal and Rogers seems to fit that role perfectly. I'm not that fussed if Sane does leave as I'm not sure he may have a position to play in for ourselves.

I can see new scoring records being set this season.

Is this list accurate or have more been promoted from the U18? I've seen Moulden and McDonald in some photos on the OS.

https://www.transfermarkt.de/manchester-city-u21/kader/verein/9265/saison_id/2019

If you exclude Lukas Nmecha, Brandon Barker, Erik Palmer-Brown and the kids from Ghana, who are pretty much guaranteed to go out on loan again, there should be 24 players left. Not sure if that is considered a big squad, but it's possible some of the 19-year olds could be loaned as well.

I think the likes of Bazunu, McDonald, Braaf, Knight and Rogers will all be mainly playing for the EDS this season too.

Does anyone know if this guy’s level is anywhere near our first team yet? With Sane out for probably quite a few months and Sterling and Mahrez (+Bernardo) being our only wingers, it would be great if Bernabe, Rogers or Poveda could play in cups etc

Does anyone know if this guy’s level is anywhere near our first team yet? With Sane out for probably quite a few months and Sterling and Mahrez (+Bernardo) being our only wingers, it would be great if Bernabe, Rogers or Poveda could play in cups etc
Rogers is more a central midfielder is he not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.