Spurs (h)

I have 1 Adult, East Stand Block 106 End of row nearest to halfway line you can get without going corporate. Available for both Spurs and Brighton game. (I know, terrible holiday planning!) £45 face value, may do a deal for both games.

Cheers,
Will.
Hi ya is your ticket for the Tottenham game still available I will also have the Brighton game as well if they come as a package cheers Richard

Last edited by a moderator:
A long shot I know but looking for two together if anyone is on holiday or can't use their cards for whatever reason?

Drop me a PM.....cheers

*Now sorted thanks to Jim

Last edited:
If anyone has two spare tickets please do Pm me. My Missus and I are season ticket holders but our only available babysitter has told us she can't look after our two that day of the Tottenham game. Happy to buy two adult tickets so that one of us can sit with one of the bairns. Mobi:07903833882. Thanks

If anyone has two spare tickets please do Pm me. My Missus and I are season ticket holders but our only available babysitter has told us she can't look after our two that day of the Tottenham game. Happy to buy two adult tickets so that one of us can sit with one of the bairns. Mobi:07903833882. Thanks
If you don't find any then I can make use of your season cards for the day, my nipper and his girlfriend are in Manchester that weekend and are looking for two together? ;-)

*Now sorted thanks to Jim

Last edited:
If you don't find any then I can make use of your season cards for the day, my nipper and his girlfriend are in Manchester that weekend and are looking for two together? ;-)
OK mate though it's probably more likely one of us ends up looking after one of the little darlings and the other one of us gets to the match with the other (well she is a Blue through and through)! I'll let you know if the tickets are available though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.