Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Sane's agent and Bayer Munich must have been negotiating something all Summer. What do you think they have been doing?

The question still is, is Sane prepared to push the move through and will Bayern offer C.£120M .

Hope to see Sane travelling but if he does does it demonstrate that much? If he isn’t there that would be bad but the other way around I’m not so sure it makes a difference.

How this has been handled by his mother has been really really poor. Leaking info to the German press and all that.

Bit odd if his mother decides where he plays I must say.

Well Sane's agent and Bayer Munich must have been negotiating something all Summer. What do you think they have been doing?

The question still is, is Sane prepared to push the move through and will Bayern offer C.£120M .

I don't think he needs to push through the move. We can see the writing on the wall and I think our management have connected the dots in regards to his intentions, hence why we have briefed a transfer fee we'd want for him for the first time this summer.

Actually the only thing the German media day is agreed is Sane’s personal contract. They still have to agree a fee with us
Every 2-3 days for the past 2 months we get claims of an agreement between the agent and Bayern.

I took it as read that Bayern had agree personal terms with the agent. This is not really news. What is relevant is what the player wants, and up until yesterday he was training with City, and Pep said that would continue to be the case until Leroy knocked on his door and said he wanted to leave.

I don't think he needs to push through the move. We can see the writing on the wall and I think our management have connected the dots in regards to his intentions, hence why we have briefed a transfer fee we'd want for him for the first time this summer.
City don't want to sell him so it wont happen unless Sane says he wants out, and Bayern make an acceptable bid

Agreement on personal terms between the agent and player has probably been in place, or been a formality for months

His agent wants the move, and Bayern want the player. That's all we can see, and we've know that for a long time.

Whart we wait for is Sane's decision. The most likely thing is he does nothing, which leaves him a City player, at least for now.

I'm not optimistic Leroy will stay but wouldn't rule out a twist in the tail.

What I don't want to see id Leroy go for an inadequate fee and I'd now consider £120m inadequate. Bayern need to buy more than City need to sell so I hope City don't buckle and sell for less than €150m.

I'm not optimistic Leroy will stay but wouldn't rule out a twist in the tail.

What I don't want to see id Leroy go for an inadequate fee and I'd now consider £120m inadequate. Bayern need to buy more than City need to sell so I hope City don't buckle and sell for less than €150m.
I'll see when the CS squad is announced, far far more sigificant than the nth Bayern media report. I know what Bayern and the agent want. I want to know what Sane wants, and what city think of the situation which we'll see through the team selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.