Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roy Keane or Cantona ?
i think either are very likely, should Ole fail.....

Both have that fabled DNA, but Cantona has the insanity to take it on and make a go of it, i don't think Keane would have the same bottle....

Poch, i doubt he'd touch Utd with a barge pole - tbf, he'd be a fool to walk away from Spurs and a tight knit team into a team managed from the boardroom where prima donna's are allowed to run amok so long as they bring in shirt sales and add to sponsorship deals...

While-ever Sir Alex is allowed to pull the strings there the manager is just a puppet - 'have my parking space, boss' says it all.

i'm not sure Ole is aggresive enough for united, tbf. Cantona, on the other hand.....

Despite their signings, despite Mcguire, the team is still infected with the personal mentality of a core bunch of players who can't seem to clique as a team, a bunch of players who all want the spotlight just for them - was it Keane or Cole who said utd have to change from the top down? I may be wrong in my assessment, or how i see it, but throwing insane (vulgar) amounts of £ at players like Mcguire isn't changing anything, and if anything is just adding to the £ focused maelstrom that is utd and all it's woes.

They'd do better to get rid of the dead wood, cut the parasites out from the top, and bring in youth from their academy - or from other clubs' academy's and start to rebuild over a few years - but they're clearly focusing on MUFC as a company rather than a football team.

A manager like Cantona, if allowed free reign, could sort it. FFS, if Jose was allowed free reign, he could probably have made a go of it... Finishing second to City the season City put together 100 points says a lot about Jose, but obviously not enough for the Glaziers.

i don't see a manager of Poch's standing entertaining a club like Utd.....

He’ll improve them for sure, so I’m not going to try to belittle the player they’ve signed, especially when most of us would have been happy to see him in our squad for £50 or £60 million. IMO if we set about trying to poke holes in Maguire’s reputation under these circumstances then it would make us look like sour spurned suitors, and that isn’t a good look to have.

£80+ million though!
Dear me, that’s outrageous desperation and I will belittle them, (as a total comedy of an easily bent over a barrel football club), for that humiliating nonsense.

i think either are very likely, should Ole fail.....

Both have that fabled DNA, but Cantona has the insanity to take it on and make a go of it, i don't think Keane would have the same bottle....

Poch, i doubt he'd touch Utd with a barge pole - tbf, he'd be a fool to walk away from Spurs and a tight knit team into a team managed from the boardroom where prima donna's are allowed to run amok so long as they bring in shirt sales and add to sponsorship deals...

While-ever Sir Alex is allowed to pull the strings there the manager is just a puppet - 'have my parking space, boss' says it all.

i'm not sure Ole is aggresive enough for united, tbf. Cantona, on the other hand.....

Despite their signings, despite Mcguire, the team is still infected with the personal mentality of a core bunch of players who can't seem to clique as a team, a bunch of players who all want the spotlight just for them - was it Keane or Cole who said utd have to change from the top down? I may be wrong in my assessment, or how i see it, but throwing insane (vulgar) amounts of £ at players like Mcguire isn't changing anything, and if anything is just adding to the £ focused maelstrom that is utd and all it's woes.

They'd do better to get rid of the dead wood, cut the parasites out from the top, and bring in youth from their academy - or from other clubs' academy's and start to rebuild over a few years - but they're clearly focusing on MUFC as a company rather than a football team.

A manager like Cantona, if allowed free reign, could sort it. FFS, if Jose was allowed free reign, he could probably have made a go of it... Finishing second to City the season City put together 100 points says a lot about Jose, but obviously not enough for the Glaziers.

i don't see a manager of Poch's standing entertaining a club like Utd.....

The set-up is just ridiculous and basically about retaining " the brand loyalty " with the income that brings in. Woodward is doing what the Glazers require , so unlikely to rock the boat or challenge the approach .

The lemmings will continue to go to the swamp, the media will continue to lick their arse, and mediocrity will be the outcome, although OGS surely cannot last there for long based upon his record since his " bubble " burst.

Happy days .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.