Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it would have added to his knowledge and experience. If Agüero can up his game and add extra to what he does on the pitch then I’m sure Leroy can as well. Besides a LB in a Pep team isn’t exactly there for his tackling or defensive duties.
He has a unique skill set,you reign his speed in and ability to score at the end of a run then you blunt your attack,doubt he would be happy being reigned in,i know pep likes to make them do different things but i don't see why he needed changing,made to track back more then yes

He has a unique skill set,you reign his speed in and ability to score at the end of a run then you blunt your attack,doubt he would be happy being reigned in,i know pep likes to make them do different things but i don't see why he needed changing,made to track back more then yes

Or maybe he becomes an even better player. A more consistent and effective player.

I hope he stays or Bayern refuse to stump up the cash but if Bayern do stump it up then he will leave and I don’t think Pep will lose sleep over it.

Leroy leaving City and Brexit are two things that won't be happening any time soon.
One will happen in the next week or so, the other in a few months.

Then again, you didn’t define “soon” so that could mean before the Community Shield kicks off!!

Because Pep demands players play his way and do precisely what's asked of them in every game, if they don't then it's better for the player and the team if he goes to a team more suitable. Pep makes players better and more tactically aware but the team is paramount that's non negotiable. That was the first lesson Henry will tell anyone he learnt when he went to Barcelona. As will Robben and Ribery at Bayern under Pep.

Or maybe he becomes an even better player. A more consistent and effective player.

I hope he stays or Bayern refuse to stump up the cash but if Bayern do stump it up then he will leave and I don’t think Pep will lose sleep over it.
100%, on all counts.

We love him and will miss what might have been, but NO PLAYER is bigger than what Pep wants right now. The stakes are too high, and he is a prized asset that balances the books for another season, even with the outflows, and gives us a big wad of petty cash for whatever we need to replace in the near future, if a few of the Academy players coming through don’t make a breakthrough this year.

I'll be glad when August 8th comes round and around 900 pages of speculation will come to an end!
I would have thought the Leroy speculation was pretty much done, but we may get another 10-20 pages in a quick spurt in the very near future!

Play him tomorrow and in the last minute take him down hard. Too injured for a big money deal and learns a valuable life lesson. :-)

No seriously, we need a backstop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.