Match Thread | Liverpool vs Man City Charity Shield (04/08/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started off as pure domination, then after that I think it’s been quite boring really. Subs will be important to inject a bit of life into the game. We should try Jesus left, Aguero middle and Sterling right at some point. Unless Jesus isn’t fit enough to play until the end, then it’s just a straight swap with Aguero.

For my money Rodri has been excellent so far. Incisive passing. Really disciplined in his role.
Been generally very good.

He’s been caught dwelling on the ball several times, but I think that is just down to getting up to the pace of English football (and he won’t necessarily face this sort of pressing every match, anyway).

Surprised to see a few negative comments about Rodri.

He is class and one of our better players that half. Very good half for him

Guess the comparison is always going to be to Fern for anyone who plays there, which is incredibly tough.

He's been good but obviously a few things to work on, as would be expected.

All my life I've thought I couldn't hate a team anymore than that shower from Trafford..how could I of been so wrong for 47 years
Not even close for me. Rags by a country mile. They're only less sufferable now because they're so far behind us. Never forget all the shite they've thrown our way since the takeover, especially that cünt Ferguson.....and never, ever forget their club sponsored banner. Shower of fucking cünts.

Atkinson showing what we can expect from refereeing this season.

De Bruyne still not up to the pace.

By far the better side Arnold been given a torrid time , pleased overall , kev not on it so far , Rodri and Raheem having a solid game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.