Match Thread | Liverpool vs Man City Charity Shield (04/08/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my money Rodri has been excellent so far. Incisive passing. Really disciplined in his role.
Looked a bit uncomfortable on the ball a few times but broken play up very well and always looks available.

Very good first half for me. Both teams look tired.

Should be 4 up.

Sterling, Rodri very good.

Kev rusty would put Foden on for him. No need to rush him.

Need more from Jesus & this is a big worry for me this season. I like him but he goes very quiet we need another striker.

Decent though not entirely fluent half. De Bruyne isn’t quite there yet and Otamendi looks understandably rusty. Stones and Rodri are not quite on the same page about who is to go into the middle at times and Jesus only seemed to be in the game for about his first ten minutes.

The strange thing about this game is that the Japanese team was miles better then Liverpool & we were miles better attacking & faster, especially KDB, who is much slower & under/over hitting everything.
I think he`s been quite poor so far.He`s got into some wonderful positions but his final passes have been poor by his standard.
Other than that them fuckers are there for the taking,but we need to ensure that we take these chances when they come.

Probably already been said a million times, but Atkinson is one bent fucker. How that studs up challenge wasn’t a yellow(or a free kick)? Yet Pep gets a yellow, for having the audacity to be rightly pissed off for said decision. Strap yourselves in lads and lasses, it’s going to be another one of those seasons ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.