Community shield Post match thread

2014. City deny LFC their first title since 1990, despite LFC beating City with 3 games of the season remaining which left them in pole position. They were selling 2013/14 champions shirts
2015. City sign Raheem Sterling. He moves in order to win trophies and now has 3 Premier League winners medals to Liverpool's none. LFC not too bothered though, as Jordan Ibe (AFC Bournemouth) is said to be the better player
2016. City beat LFC on penalties in the League Cup final
2019. City once again deny LFC their first title in 29 years, despite a club record points total for Liverpool
2019. City beat LFC on penalties in the Community Shield

Feel their pain at the hands of City over recent years. May it go on and on and on and on ...

He showed similar weaknesses to the kid imo.

Slow on the turn, bereft when receiving the ball back to goal and a touch slow in his thinking at times.

Not saying he won’t improve I’m 100% sure he will.

There were lots of positives as well.

Just don’t think played as well as some are suggesting.

???????

We were good in the attacking phase first half but Salah could have had a hat trick as well.

He had Zin for breakfast a few times.

It’ll do for a preseason game though.
Felt sorry for Zinny constantly left one v one against but alot of times held his own. Great learning curve for him too. Never let his head drop.

Why were the scousers booing the national anthem ?

I just saw a thread on Facebook, apparently it’s to do with thatcher and England fans booing Liverpool players? Does that happen? I heard Vvd booed when England played Holland but wasn’t aware the nations hatred of them has made England fans boo English dippers, yet...,

Sly Sports: "more next from Wembley where Manchester City 'just' edge Liverpool to win the first piece of silverware of the season".

Just? So what.... we won they lost, end of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.