Community shield Post match thread

Yeah, I seem to remember when they scraped a narrow victory over our kids in the US last year in preseason that they said: "This one counts! 4 in a row!" Shower of deluded cnuts.

Really? I’m not just saying this because it’s scousers but they have been the most blatantly , openly racist people I’ve come across over the years, working on camell lairds with them was definitely an eye opener

Aye, well, it seems the only link i can find to the 'open letter' is by going to the independent, and as i have ad-blocker it won't let me view it - and while the YT video covers it, it also waffles on, at length....

"The city is different. Many of its residents do not consider themselves as English. There's a reason for that. Liverpool is a town of immigrants. It has britain's oldest African and Chinese communities. And the port attracted people from across the globe.

The most distinctive influence has been irishness. The potato famine had a massive impact on Merseyside. Many dispossessed and starving Irish flooded across the sea and became the dominant community."

Aye, well, it seems the only link i can find to the 'open letter' is by going to the independent, and as i have ad-blocker it won't let me view it - and while the YT video covers it, it also waffles on, at length....

"The city is different. Many of its residents do not consider themselves as English. There's a reason for that. Liverpool is a town of immigrants. It has britain's oldest African and Chinese communities. And the port attracted people from across the globe.

The most distinctive influence has been irishness. The potato famine had a massive impact on Merseyside. Many dispossessed and starving Irish flooded across the sea and became the dominant community."
Does that explain how they ended up with that God’s awful accent, every time Carragher comes on my TV I change channels.

If they don’t consider themselves English why don’t they fuck off and play in the Welsh Premier League.

That doesn't excuse the bin dipping c**nts. Ireland had massive de-population because of the potato famine (and lack of action from the then English ruling classes) and millions emigrated to Scotland, England (multiple cities) and the Americas. These behaviours are uniquely scouse and it is an insult to the Irish to link it to them. Can anyone pinpoint the date or event in history that made supporting Liverpool a 'cult' activity.

It’s not just about Scousers. It’s more like a mathematical formula:

Scouser times Liverpool fan = rent a victim

I’ve worked with loads of good people in Liverpool and got on well with plenty of Everton fans in recent years. There are of course lots of good Liverpool fans but they don’t do themselves any favours sticking up for booing the national anthem. I doubt Liverpool would finish second in the Irish League!

Aye, for a load of fans who apparently no interest in winning it they've really spent a lot of time dwelling on it. Also that we celebrated the win too much but not enough. I also love the 'in their heads' line, so rattled we got 4 points off them and went on astonishing run of games without dropping a point while they let a 7 point lead slip. You know what? They can be in our heads rent free if it drives is to greatness, it's not like we need the rent money.
Don’t say “rent free” mate, it’s the worst phrase on the internet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.