Community shield Post match thread

i'd boo the National Anthem, it's fucking shit
It is shit but why boo it.Sad there is no respect shown nowadays for stuff that you don't like.
How hard is it to stay silent while it gets played.
Cannot remember them booing at the league cup final or any other team fans booing at any final.
So kind of makes their reasons for doing so as pure shite.

Just been googling the booing the God Save the Queen.

OMG, there is some serious delusion going on.

There's a video on YT full of delusion, so much delusion i wouldn't really advise watching it (at least not with the sound up) - much preamble and postamble why they booed with particular notes on the slave trade, the bombing of Dresden, FreeMasonry, Brexit, Hilsborough (a lot about Hilsborough), the Titanic, Boris Johnson accusing 'drunken liverpool fans for the 96 deaths,' how Boris's gf is really a cross-dressing transvestite satanist ("don't quote me on that but she is"), Crowley, 911, the banks, WW2, the banks, Pyramids, the all seeing eye.... Barbara Bush....

... But basically because Liverpool is predominantly an immigrant population, mainly 'blacks and chinese' with irish and (predominantly) Catholic irishness - they don't identify as 'British' that they hate the establishment because it hates them - and, as the above suggests, it's much more complex than that.

Yeah, I saw that article, going on about everything and anything , still no acceptance from them about Heysel of course. And a load of religious drivel about them being poor oppressed Irish catholics.

It is shit but why boo it.Sad there is no respect shown nowadays for stuff that you don't like.
Cannot remember them booing at the league cup final or any other team fans booing at any final.
So presumably the c*nts will boo Abide With Me if they get to the FA cup final.

If they thought baling out Greece was a big job...!

Boris might have some leverage with the EU if he told them they could have Liverpool. It’s the equivalent of threatening them with a full on tactical nuclear strike, they’d shit it and give us all sorts of things to appease us.

Just been googling the booing the God Save the Queen.

OMG, there is some serious delusion going on.

There's a video on YT full of delusion, so much delusion i wouldn't really advise watching it (at least not with the sound up) - much preamble and postamble why they booed with particular notes on the slave trade, the bombing of Dresden, FreeMasonry, Brexit, Hilsborough (a lot about Hilsborough), the Titanic, Boris Johnson accusing 'drunken liverpool fans for the 96 deaths,' how Boris's gf is really a cross-dressing transvestite satanist ("don't quote me on that but she is"), Crowley, 911, the banks, WW2, the banks, Pyramids, the all seeing eye.... Barbara Bush....

... But basically because Liverpool is predominantly an immigrant population, mainly 'blacks and chinese' with irish and (predominantly) Catholic irishness - they don't identify as 'British' that they hate the establishment because it hates them - and, as the above suggests, it's much more complex than that.

They have always booed the national anthem for all those reasons listed with the only new factor being Brexit. Or so I read yesterday....
TBF I couldn't recall if it was bullshit or not because let's face it they don't visit Wembley very often.

Fortunately I've still got the recording of the 2016 LC final and I've just checked back. Did they boo the national anthem then? No they didn't.
No surprise really that they are full of shit yet again.

I imagine now it will always be booed should they reach any future Wembley final or CS.
The game is changing as are the rules of the Cult.
Welcome to the new world of Hard Cult 2019.
God help us.

One other thing. They like to call us smalltime etc for plastic flags and mosaics at our big home games. Totally beneath them of course.
So just before the 2016 LC final there were 20000+ of them holding up red and white mosaics.
HYpocritical twats.

i've stayed silent for 40 years during it so i have been respectful in my dislike up until now, but i am very much against it. I have no respect for the Royal Family. Why can't we have something that appeals to more/all instead of that dirge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.