United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
DF256-DB2-EF89-470-B-AC22-FAB0-F1365911.jpg

“YARP!"

So that’s where they keep all the dumb bells!

I've seen the 'agreed fee' with inter already creep up this morning from £68m when it was first reported, and now apparently it is £74m.

Though would be funny if they let him go and then can't get in a replacement in time. Saw one comment on the BBC asking why United weren't in for Rooney as he embodied the soul of what Ole wants... so come on, own up, who was it?

The self entitled wankers they really are. Moaning like fuck as though they haven't signed anyone this window, 150m spent, ok they've recouped a fair bit but they haven't finished yet. Mandzukic is a shite signing if it comes off he's 33 now so will be very interesting to see how much they pay, or will it be a loan. Unbelievable bellends all the same.

I've seen the 'agreed fee' with inter already creep up this morning from £68m when it was first reported, and now apparently it is £74m.

Though would be funny if they let him go and then can't get in a replacement in time. Saw one comment on the BBC asking why United weren't in for Rooney as he embodied the soul of what Ole wants... so come on, own up, who was it?
Apologies if it's been mentioned, I've not been on this thread for a day or two, but I read yesterday that
Ferdinand wants Rooney back as boss, after his stint at Derby.
If that's true, and it happened, my joy would know no bounds, it'd be like Christmas every day.

Apologies if it's been mentioned, I've not been on this thread for a day or two, but I read yesterday that
Ferdinand wants Rooney back as boss, after his stint at Derby.
If that's true, and it happened, my joy would know no bounds, it'd be like Christmas every day.

I’m sure it would be a unanimous decision from us blues as well. Trying to replicate the Anfield boot room, how many of those numpties have stuck their oar in at Old Trafford so far? The paperboy, Chuckle Junior as wee Daveys assistant, Family man Ryan as crazy Louis assistant. They never learn, it’s not the 90s anymore Tony Blair ain’t prime minster, Oasis aren’t a band and the rags aren’t relevant anymore. Trying to recreate that magic tonic they had is producing more vinegar than champagne.

How long till Ben Thornley or David May get a job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.