United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The muppets are still peddling the line that City have unlimited oil wealth.
We have but the Cartel got UEFA to bring in financial fair play to block us spending it.

Our owners just changed their methods and made certain our income increased to comply with their pettiness.

If you are in debt up your eyeballs though, well that is fine.

Smaller club is old thinking, they’ve been to a champions league final. They consistently qualify for the champions league whilst the rags have been in a constant struggle to make top 4 since Fergie left. Spurs have a manager you would want and players you would want and a ground you would want as well. You can’t say that about Stretford Rangers, just because they fill their ground with Chinese tourists and noncey looking Irish blokes it doesn’t make them a big team in the real footballing world maybe in their make believe world in the Home Counties though.

That was my point, I am certainly not knocking Spurs. I was saying that is how far down the Rags have fallen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.