United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be pretty pissed if this Rojo to Everton for 25 million nonsense turns out true. An absolute wank crock if there ever was one - surely Everton aren't that stupid.

Everton have gone a bit mad. Rumor is they went for Smalling, rags said no and must have sneaked Rojo into the conversation. There must be better options out there than £25m for him.

Cunning by the genius that is Ole he hasn't signed Maguire as a defender he intends to use him as an out and out striker.

Fucking hell, Steve McLaren saying that Maguire is the signing of the summer and that the rags won't miss Lukaku and don't need a replacement.

He’s the Marc Francois/Andrea Leadsom of sport - talks absolute shite but picks up the phone when producers call and will turn up

Nice PR by Stone on behalf of Utd again. Wasn't Lukaku told to stay away and Utd did not take him on any tours:

ec73c1ae-13a6-4f20-8c1a-9e2f31967a38.jpg

I think Romelu Lukaku didn't feel that he was wanted at Manchester United. Lukaku doesn't play the way that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants to play with quick nimble forwards.

He'd said at the start of the summer he fancied a move abroad. He barely trained during pre-season and Manchester United were frustrated at that. I don't think Solskjaer really thought that he was seriously injured but they could not get him on the pitch.

He didn't play a minute in pre-season and as time has gone on he got more distant with the squad and, United have moved on. He wanted to go somewhere else and in the end it became inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.