Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There won't be one, they were never paying what we wanted anyway, they tried to get him on the cheap and we were having none of it.
They have a good excuse now,they don't have to admit that they couldn't bully and get him on the cheap
Probably have the same drama next summer if he doesn't sign an extension,i think the club will stand by him and get him well then see where we are

Big loss and you really have to feel for Leroy. Can't see Munich pursuing any deal now and let's hope he can make a recovery asap and hopefully play some part this season.

Very bad news for Leroy, but might be a blessing in disguise for us IF we keep him, he signs a new contract, returns in the final stages of the season and helps us win something big. One can hope!

You better be right @93.20blue, Kaz will crucify the shit out you...

Unfortunately I received the news that he would miss most of this upcoming season , he will probably never be the same player again after this injury and be lucky to get more than 50 mill for him next year with also only having 1 year let next year

very bad news for the lad first and foremost and wish him well and speedy recovery

ACL are so dodgy and nobody can say what the time scale is and everybody is different in healing and recovering, but its the time out and sitting watching that is the big problem
it can send you under and can lose the will to carry on without playing ?? but its better now and all sorts of stuff the club offer the players even doing a degree in something and keeping around the squad is also good and just mixing with the players gives you a lift

it can be 6 months or 12 months but getting match fit and playing will be next season for sane

They have a good excuse now,they don't have to admit that they couldn't bully and get him on the cheap
Probably have the same drama next summer if he doesn't sign an extension,i think the club will stand by him and get him well then see where we are

We don't have much choice ! I'd like to think he'd do the honourable thing and sign a new contract but I wouldn't bet on it.

Did you get your medical degree in the mail?
No but I've got my sports physiotherapy one in a frame if you want to see it?
if so, then how on earth can you make this assertion:

“A complete rupture can be diagnosed immediately whereas with a tear or damage, it's a little more difficult to spot until it pops again.”

Given modern medical imaging techniques, this is nonsense. And, what is “until it pops again” and “double the damage,” anyway?

This kind of language is street language that is so imprecise as to be laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.