Talksport

That was cringe worthy radio. I don't think there's anyone in the media that can call out that shit stain of a club. White just said City fans were booing the anthem obviously to take the heat off the scouse.
Funny how in all our previous visits to Wembley (a fucking lot) we haven't had any instances of booing the anthem you fucking scotch horrible sounding ugly bastard.

And in other news , we paid 76.8 million pounds for KDB.
Euros really but don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Uusal taking of transfermarkt's current euro value, rather than value at purchase. The drop in £ makes it about 68M for the same number of euros that he was bought for.

Uusal taking of transfermarkt's current euro value, rather than value at purchase. The drop in £ makes it about 68M for the same number of euros that he was bought for.
Or as some wag said the other day regards the current exchange rate

We paid £55M for KDB which at the current exchange rate is €36

They've clicked that having 3 hour shows where the theme is "Man U are wank" they get banks full of biting rags, deluded dippers and angry spurs fans ringing up.

A Spud has just been on calling out their double standard of hyping the rags up when "They won't be in the CL for years"

Brazil and Mccoist talking bout Leroy just then, Mccoist said when did he get injured? Brazil said I'm not sure,must of been in one of the pre season games

The other day Big Sham said he was responsible for the current academy systems at City & Chelsea as they were based on what he set up whilst at Sunderland. He was only there 7 months and the academy was founded 13 years before he got there. Also mentioned that he was a mentor for managers association. Then he seemed surprised managers that British weren't getting on. 2 of the other mentors were Sammy Lee & George Burley ffs

Brazil and Mccoist talking bout Leroy just then, Mccoist said when did he get injured? Brazil said I'm not sure,must of been in one of the pre season games
I heard this too. Does he do any homework before the show? This compent was complete incompetence. It was short after he said, something, along the lines of, 'Spurs in talks with Dybala for a possible move. Spurs or united? Must be a mistake. Which numpty wrote this?'
I don't actually mind Alan Brazil but you can't be a football pundit if you're complete clueless about what's going on in the football world.

I heard this too. Does he do any homework before the show? This compent was complete incompetence. It was short after he said, something, along the lines of, 'Spurs in talks with Dybala for a possible move. Spurs or united? Must be a mistake. Which numpty wrote this?'
I don't actually mind Alan Brazil but you can't be a football pundit if you're complete clueless about what's going on in the football world.

Nope no research he pops in his cab to talk sports with the news papers thats all his research anyway a four hour program he speaks for about 30mins max with all the adverts and bullshit in that show and why i sacked it of months ago.

Rio Ferdinand says hello ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.