Pundits Predictions.

Alyson Rudd still doesn’t think Pep can win the league. 2nd (again) on the basis that Klopp will build on what they have achieved and they will be more accustomed to having a reliable defence

Motson has disliked City for years. I used to listen to the Monday night club and he always had it in for us. Plus he's senile.

on h&j on a friday i don't think i've heard him pick us to win, he's always looking for a reason for the oppo

Danny Murphy Liverpool Man City Tottenham Man Utd
You'd think he'd be too scarred from prematurely declaring Liverpool were going to win the league on MOTD last season to tip them again.

One or two of them also look like they are just going to keep predicting Liverpool until they get it right.

For me, making predictions is a rather worthless exercise, but pundits have to do it and most people have some fun doing it.

I'm useless at predictions and I also believe in not tempting fate. There are a few scenarios one can see playing out at the top of the league and some of those may be discounted after around ten games but anyone with half a brain cell knows what the logical prediction for champions is and anything else is hoping for a lucky guess. Logic may not prevail because shit happens - as it did with Leroy on Sunday - so the future remains uncertain and the best team does not always win the league. If there was no possibility of other outcomes, it would be very boring.
Very rational and logical but a true rationalist doesn't believe in nonsense like tempting fate.

But I'm exactly the same as you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.