Pundits Predictions.

A bit easier to read -

kvpc3komjgf31.jpg

Here's last years predictions https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45088530

I find it really interesting that we've strengthened our team significantly, fixed the only 2 "problem positions" and got the best player in the league back from injury, and yet last season only 4 pundits thought we'd come second, and this year, it's 8.

Rachel Brown-Finnis is the only pundit this year who got last years correct.

Alex Scott: I am edging towards Liverpool, only because I think teams found a way of beating City last year and it took a dip from Liverpool in the New Year to let City back in touch.

No issue with those who have different predictions bit that is genuinely poor reasoning. I expected better from her.

Four Four Two

1) Manchester City
2) Grieverpool
3) Tottenham Hotspur
4) Tarquins

18) Crystal Palace
19) Brighton & Hove Albion
20) Sheffield United

No issue with those who have different predictions bit that is genuinely poor reasoning. I expected better from her.

I think it's an interesting test of memory - because none of them actually look back at the season before making these.

Liverpool split the season 51 points / 46 points.

We split the season 44 points/ 54 points.

So did Liverpool drop slightly? Yeah but mainly we had the best second half of a season in premier league history, 18W1L.

I find it really interesting that we've strengthened our team significantly, fixed the only 2 "problem positions" and got the best player in the league back from injury, and yet last season only 4 pundits thought we'd come second, and this year, it's 8.

Rachel Brown-Finnis is the only pundit this year who got last years correct.
I don't take predictions very seriously but to be fair to those doing it Last season we finished one point ahead of the second place team, the season before about 20 , although I think we should start as favourites I don't see it as unreasonable that people give other teams a better chance of catching us as this season starts than last.

Liverpool pundits predicting the league table with the even handed ness of an Eastern European Eurovision jury NON SHOCKA

Barely any of those predictions have been done with any ambiguity at all and goes some way to understanding the car crash that is the British media.

Too many people with connections to certain clubs and make such predictions with heart/jealousy versus rational thinking.

If people were to use common sense and recent history, then man city would be top in 9 out of 10 cases.

The bookies have it right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.