Talksport

They’re just about to discuss City escaping the ban.
Interesting stuff.
Lots of metaphorical eyebrow raising that fifa had changed the rules between when Chelsea were done and when we were, allowing us to get away with it.
Lots of insinuation that something was unfair at best and a bit ‘iffy’ at worst.
Then, at the end, the lovely Natalie had to raise the question of the ffp investigation (totally unrelated to the subject which was being discussed)
If they were really interested in rules being changed, then I’m sure they could, in the interest of fairness, employ their massive research department in an investigation into how many rule changes uefa have made in relation to our case, both to catch us and then to allow the very ‘offence’ we were done for to be allowed for others.

on the news about 6.05 this morning they reported how Chelsea must be fuming that they got a transfer ban and we didn't for exactly the same offence. Nobody challenged it. Hmm mumbled the boiled bollock

Interesting stuff.
Lots of metaphorical eyebrow raising that fifa had changed the rules between when Chelsea were done and when we were, allowing us to get away with it.
Lots of insinuation that something was unfair at best and a bit ‘iffy’ at worst.
Then, at the end, the lovely Natalie had to raise the question of the ffp investigation (totally unrelated to the subject which was being discussed)
If they were really interested in rules being changed, then I’m sure they could, in the interest of fairness, employ their massive research department in an investigation into how many rule changes uefa have made in relation to our case, both to catch us and then to allow the very ‘offence’ we were done for to be allowed for others.
Did trev not speak up

I heard Durham say this morning the dippers could be crowned world champions tonite lol

As usual shouty man has done no research about the difference between what we did and the chavs did,anything to smear us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.