UEFA Super cup Final 14th August

Well if they were going to win, that's the best way for it to happen. ET and penalties, and by the time they collect the cup and Klopp forces them to form a big line holding hands in front of their fans, it'll be the small hours of the morning.

Any strains, pulls, hobbling off the pitch etc??

Mount looks very solid, not sure what you've seen tonight. Abraham is Bambi on the ice, worse than Welbeck.

Kepa has way more self-belief than quality though. Saves few shots, but very average in everything else.

Looks anything but solid to me. Gets knocked off the ball just by looking at him, hasn’t got the athleticism or the control and low centre of gravity needed to keep the ball, nor the pace to simply outrun players and take them on. I see no standout attributes from him. He has a fierce shot and that’s it. Not saying he can’t or won’t be good in the future but I see nothing from him to suggest he’s ready for that level right now.

Not really arsed they won, but fair play to them. Rather they won this penalty shoot-out than their last one. Hopefully their exertions tonight will take their toll at some point in the league!

Turned it off right after they finished handing out Chelsea's medals. That'll teach um.

Chelsea might have lost but they shaded it and finished stronger. So they actually won the mental battle and won the game in a way. It's a sign la.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.