Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Spurs (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the Cancelo who hasn't played for us yet and you want to introduce him to a top 4 candidate. I doubt it will happen

Pep isn't the one to pay to much weightage to such things, he started foden in some really important matches last season where other managers might not have done so, having said that, i know chances of Cancelo playing are slim but would love to see him doing so.

I said “this team”, as in this period of time, for a reason.
I wouldn’t waste your time. He’s obviously thicker than a whale omelette.

We’ve won back to back Premier Leagues with 198 points and I can’t muster arrogance to go on oppo forums to big up my team. Probably felt inadequate as a child and over compensates in adulthood. Perhaps they didn’t pay him any attention and didn’t attend Sports day etc. So tried to get noticed by being bad and getting expelled.

Blimey, I feel sorry for him now.

Spurs are a decent team but anyone who thinks they're coming to try and outplay us away from home are out of their mind. Spurs will try and do what they did in Europe against us, ride their luck and catch us on the break, a bit like Lyon did with Ndombele one of the key players then. We struggled with winning the second ball against West Ham, i think Pep will have been putting some work in on that and that initial knock down into their runners will be key.

I don't think it will happen, but i'd play Bernardo for Dave in this game, we'll need his workrate and movement IMO.
Bernardo had a slight injury concern against West Ham, so if fully fit can see him replacing Merlin. Pep may bring Kun back in at the expense of Gabby, apart from that same side as last week. Difficult game and we need a fast tempo from the start, let's hope VAR is on our side on Saturday.

Yes, but Spurs are one of only two domestic sides who will come to your place and genuinely #believe they can win.
God you are full of it.

I am sure United, Chelsea and Arsenal all believe they can win (as do Liverpool, obviously).

There's nothing special about Spurs' efforts.

Hmmm. You overstate this.

Over the years, I have seen many matches between City and Spurs where Spurs have outplayed City. And indeed vice versa.

To say that we can never outplay you is, at best, over exuberant.
Wow your a funny guy mate, come on here and try to.wind blues up, your team is ok and that's about it, won fuck all for a very long time yet you think they can rock up and outplay us and out muscle us is laughable,.yes you beat us in the Champions league, which by the way there is a clue in the title CHAMPIONS league, which you were not, but did you lift the trophy? No so a pointless victory, when it counted Phil Foden popped up and 1-0 did we go on to lift the trophy? Yes we did and several others

I hope we press the hell out of them, Lorax with the ball at his feet is really entertaining... plays the ball like his boots are on the wrong feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.