Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he has seen benny still not playing after 2 yrs under our drs and thinks he can get better care
Because Kev and Gundogan are still on the treatment table too.

It's a dick move from Sané and I can only imagine Pep isn't particularly happy.

First of all, thank you for the heartwarming welcome. Unfortunately I can't asnwer probably, because I would be banned in seconds otherwise. ;-)

You guys have a godlike opinion about Pep currently. The truth is, that Pep acts really strange with his players during an injury. The players are like assets for him which have to play, even instantly after a long term injury. At Bayern Munich there was a big dispute about this threat! After all, he kicked out the whole medical staff at Bayern. Even Dr. Müller-Wohlfahrt who is the personal doctor of Usain Bolt or Christiano Ronaldo.
During that time Thiago had an knee injury and Pep didn't want to wait as long as the medical staff of Bayern told him.
Instead he sent Thiago to Cugat who gave him cortisone injections and destroyed Thiagos knee for one year after all!
Just google: "Thiago Cugat cortisone"

I guess that Bayern told Sane the story and he know refuses a surgery by Cugat.

And on the other hand, everything i wrote yesterday is true! It's just a matter of time when Sane will become a Bayern player.
Deal with it! ;-)
You're just here to WUM, so its over.

So for me after his decision about surgery his topic is closed. Make Bayern pay as much as possible in this transfer window or in January and we'll have enough money to contract his successor. His decision about surgery is like giving us in the face.

First of all, thank you for the heartwarming welcome. Unfortunately I can't asnwer probably, because I would be banned in seconds otherwise. ;-)

You guys have a godlike opinion about Pep currently. The truth is, that Pep acts really strange with his players during an injury. The players are like assets for him which have to play, even instantly after a long term injury. At Bayern Munich there was a big dispute about this threat! After all, he kicked out the whole medical staff at Bayern. Even Dr. Müller-Wohlfahrt who is the personal doctor of Usain Bolt or Christiano Ronaldo.
During that time Thiago had an knee injury and Pep didn't want to wait as long as the medical staff of Bayern told him.
Instead he sent Thiago to Cugat who gave him cortisone injections and destroyed Thiagos knee for one year after all!
Just google: "Thiago Cugat cortisone"

I guess that Bayern told Sane the story and he know refuses a surgery by Cugat.

And on the other hand, everything i wrote yesterday is true! It's just a matter of time when Sane will become a Bayern player.
Deal with it! ;-)
Reported.

Yep, it's not looking good this.

Just wondering who picks up the bill for his operation? If it's the club can't we choose the surgeon? I know it's his knee but he is contracted to us for two more years. This smacks of a certain arrogance on his part and I think he will be sold eventually, only his injury might delay that.

It wouldnt surprise me that a deal will be done this window for less with appropriate adds ons based on his return to fitness.
If he’s gone in his head there is no way he’ll stay at City recuperating from surgery for the next 6 months. Very lonely. I’m sure a deal will be done

He doesnt have to actually be in manchester to recuperate. Vinny went to LA with 2 city staff one time his calf was injured just to get away, Gundogan spent time in Barcelona, Germany, Turkey, LA and New York during his time out.

But if he has said he wants to leave I'd rather ship him out now than in 7-9 months time.

Just wondering who picks up the bill for his operation? If it's the club can't we choose the surgeon? I know it's his knee but he is contracted to us for two more years. This smacks of a certain arrogance on his part and I think he will be sold eventually, only his injury might delay that.
Is it remotely possible that City chose this surgeon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.