Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

Wolves had a goal ruled out exactly the same
Which one, the offside or the “handball”?
Also did they have two penalties ignored?
1 similar decision isn't enough to defend the shit show that’s been shoved down our throat. We’re two games deep and that’s 4 big decisions that VAR has got wrong, and they’re all against the same team.

It doesn’t add up

We missed multiple easy chances and made a massive mistake for their first goal, without talking about refs we should have won that match despite them. I thought Oliver let them get away with niggly fouls and gave us nothing all game.

The goal was correctly disallowed. I’m a massive VAR fan and those are the rules, but if they’ve seen that in the studio they need to be giving that pen as well in the first half.

Not the end of the world though, think we needed that match for fitness and loads of positives in there.
What really gets my goat is what you say about the penalty in the first half.
I’m so, so pissed off about it at the moment, but at the time, it didn’t bother me, because I knew we’d win.
Absolutely shocking now.....agenda.....

It’s not football that’s fucked, it’s us.

VAR will not be implemented like that for anyone else this season, same as the offside call.

This is how they will stop us. I am 100% convinced, all they have to do is find anything, literally anything they can call a technical foul on and that’s it.

I think Wolves might have something to say about that.

Yeah there's an agenda against us but other teams will suffer because of VAR too.

Though I do wonder just how many goals Liverpool and UTD will have overturned.

RIP Football and shame on all you VAR cheerleaders. You opened Pandora's Box and there's no putting it back now.

well of course its there to fuck us over, it didn't bother looking at a clear and obvious error when it can to the penalty. maybe stop spouting your shit?

And every other VAR call for/against other teams is fine but against us and its a conspiracy. I think the Rodri one was a clear pen but you don't think that'll happen to anyone else this season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.