Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

I love Pep. He said the VAR people were having coffee during the Rodri-Lamela incident.

Well we should of won by 5 blues, how the funk spurs walk away with a point is incredible.

Some poor finishing and poor defending on 2 occasions cost us. End of.

The only concerns I have is we are desperate for a commanding centre back.

VAR is shit we already knew that and it will ruin the game if they don’t apply common sense soon. If not many fans will stop going to games.

Look at the positives blues we totally dominated one of our rivals by a mile and some of the football was amazing at times

Well we should of won by 5 blues, how the funk spurs walk away with a point is incredible.

Some poor finishing and poor defending on 2 occasions cost us. End of.

The only concerns I have is we are desperate for a commanding centre back.

VAR is shit we already knew that and it will ruin the game if they don’t apply common sense soon. If not many fans will stop going to games.

Look at the positives blues we totally dominated one of our rivals by a mile and some of the football was amazing at times

Hang on, i'm going to nip out and get us one. I present to you Aymeric Laporte. Job done. Anything else you need while i'm shopping?

The handball was the right decision as angin as it was. But that foul in the area, if they are looking so closely for a handball then how is that not a foul?

With this VAR as with the refs in general, we don't get the decisions on the small margins.

You’s were unlucky not to win! You’s looked great going forward. It’s in defence where you look shaky, you could really have done with another centre back to replace kompany!

As harsh as it seems the decision to disallow the 'winning' goal is probably correct under the current interpretation of the laws of the game (but I absolutely do not agree with it) - what I don’t get though is why the rugby tackle on Rodri was deemed not to be an obvious error - that looks like a classic case where, at the very least, the referee should be advised to review via the pitch side monitor. I wouldn’t be surprised if the BBC don’t even show it on MOTD

As I was at the ground I’d be interested to know what the so called impartial sky pundits made of it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.