Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

After his brilliant assists Kevin decided that he had to score and this was a poor decision. Another 1-2 assists would have been sensational.

Have waited to calm down a bit before posting, the issues from that game are, why can var disallow a given goal(rightly by the new rules I believe) but not give that penalty, stinks of being a bit selective imo, and if that is the case they are going to have to do it regularly and it will become transparent to all eventually. Now regarding our performance, I thought we were fantastic, when have spurs been dominated like that? but,our finishing was well off the required standard, game should have been over by half time. Then we get suckerpunched twice(thought Eddy was a bit out of position for the first though). How good were we in trying to get a winner though in the face of adversity. Reminded me of that second game in 17/18 against everton when Walker was wrongly sent off and we forced a draw through sheer effort( hmmmm, might have been the same ref too?). Anyway, we got 100 points that season and I can well see Pep using today to instill a defiance in the squad to achieve similar again this season, I certainly hope so.

I said spuds were shit and they were.

I said kane was shit and he was shocking.

We smashed them good and proper.

Pity about our finishing mind .

I’m still walking around shaking my head. I’m completely bamboozled by the whole thing tbh and hope I cool down as I’m in the same boat as A few posters and thinking of ditching my seasoncard tbh. Haven’t felt like this in 40+ years of watching city, even under Pearce....

I shall go to as many City matches as I can - all teams - and cast a daily eye on what you buggers are posting, and an occasional eye on the OS, but the rest of the 'football family' can go and fuck themelves with the shaft off a lino's flag. i have never returned from a match feeling so disinterested in the game. It's not just disappointment that we didn't win a game where we were clearly better in most areas, but I witness another 90 odd mins where impartiality from the ref, and a clear application of the LotG as they are written in black and white is so blatantly disapplied.

Anyway I’m happy with a draw , and to all those disrespecting us before the game , saying we’re crap and 7-0 4-1, 5-0 etc , learn some respect and don’t act like JCLs , after last year your invincible team lost to Palace , Newcastle and Leicester

It wasn't 5-6 goals because of luck and poor finishing and not because you were very good. Actually, we made you look very ordinary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.