Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't mention the 2nd leg of the quarter final at all. As to the first leg, City were the better team until the penalty miss / save. After that, Spurs were the better team. Possession in and of itself is meaningless.

Neither team played well in the final. Temperature at 35 degrees wouldn't have helped. The penalty in the first minute allowed Liverpool to sit back and defend for most of the remainder.

Kane has scored and played superbly in plenty of big games. Was admittedly invisible in the final - like pretty much every other attacking player on the pitch. But was clearly not fully fit.
The penalty was in first five minutes. Think you had one shot in the first half. They sat back cos it was a piece of piss and they never had to get out of first gear. Too hot? That’s your problem mate you’re a team of bottlers. Better team my arse pal. How can you be when you never have the ball. Kane is a flat track bully as well. Anyway why don’t you go and discuss challenging for nothing and singing songs about VAR on a spurs forum? You’re another club who the press fawn over despite not actually being very good.

Ffs lads spurs got a point rightly or wrongly with VAR the centre of controversy that’s not spurs fault,they can celebrate and rightly so as not many teams who come to the Etihad leave with anything but a mauling normally,they can obviously count themselves lucky as on another day it could have been 6 or 7,but we move on now to Bournemouth and look to get back to winning hopefully without VAR causing any controversy...

Many City hate Spurs ****s
They do. But the spurs fans who come on here seem mostly respectful so fair play. I'm all for having opposition fans post reasoned comments with bit of cheeky banter, well, nowt wrong with that.

It's just I and most other blues who know our history don't need or want to be reminded of all the various insults we are so bored of being reminded of(see city bingo)

Last edited:
They do. But the spurs fans who come on here seem mostly respectful so fair play. I'm all for having opposition fans post reasoned comments thrown in, and a bit of cheeky banter, well, nowt wrong with that.

It's just I and most other blues who know our history don't need or want to be reminded of all the various insults we are so bored of being reminded of(see city bingo)
Seeing a blue stabbed on the car park on the Thursday night replay did it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.