Var debate 2019/20

you can see on the replays that it clearly did hit his arm.....denying it is just desperation...ive literally just watched it again and you can see it....would you see it in real time.....i didnt from the tv pictures but on the replays you an clearly see it hits his arm...therefore as it was in the buildup to the goal, like it or not it was correctly disallowed.
I watched it on sky and the pundits couldn't tell,i'll stick with the experts thanks

I watched it on sky and the pundits couldn't tell,i'll stick with the experts thanks

the pundits say it hit his arm but that it was harsh...someone just posted a video of Neville and Redknapp saying it hit his arm but its a harsh decision........which i agree with..it was harsh and the rule is wrong.

They most certainly did and for those very reasons its NOT VAR thats causing the problems its the bastard rule change to handball.Why the fuck did the PL think it would be a good idea to be the only ones in world football to use this new format is beyond me.

completely agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.