Bundesliga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Union Berlin shirt in my collection. Red and white stripes. I adored Berlin for 36 hours last year and hope to get to a match there this season. If not Berlin then any club. Huge Bundesliga fan.

If you're not mad of City being where it is, then you are hypocrite if you agree with Union Berlin or any other fans fans being mad about where is RB Leipzig as their rise to top is barely different than City's one. And, as I already said, I don't care abut years of founding and stuff like that. Club formed 100 years ago or 10 years ago will be pretty same for someone living 200 years from now and City fans 125 years ago were nothing different than RB fans are now, self-picking stuff that fits us make no facts. City got investor who saved it inch from bankruptcy and brought it to be one of the best world's team, RB wanted the same and when faced with self-entitled german idiots who'd rather play in lower leagues and their neighbors taking a piss of them for decades like St. Pauli and Munchen 1860 ones, founded the club to try to do the same or level below it. Absolute legitimate and legal stuff. Reasons to hate RB are no different than those Delaney or Harris use to spread City hate. They say it's because it is used as a tool to promote Abu Dhabi and RB haters say it is used to promote Red Bull. Both sets of statements are pretty accurate, but who gives a fuck. Nothing wrong in either of that, they both invested the money, deliver off and on the pitch and they are entitled to use it to promote their interests.

Welcome to Sarajevo, where I live now and to Mostar from where is the team I am fan of since I was kid. Shame you're not coming this weekend, I'd make you my guest on the game where my team is visiting current champions here in Sarajevo. You'd want to kill yourself at half-time though, as watching Bosnian football after City is suicidal thing. I wish Red Bull bought my local club. Or Mansour.
So, you have been a fan of Mostar "since you were a kid", but you now also support City. Ohhhhkay. Kind of helps me understand why you think VAR is good.

So, you have been a fan of Mostar "since you were a kid", but you now also support City. Ohhhhkay. Kind of helps me understand why you think VAR is good.
Tbf the germans giving out about Leipzig can get to fuck. That league needs a club that'll stand toe to toe with Bayern and the Stockholm syndrome has set in too deeply at Dortmund.

Any recommendations of who to go and watch? I’d like Union Berlin but would go anywhere aside from Bayern Munich or Red Bull Leipzig. The latter a shame as I’d like to see Ethan Ampadu.

Tbf the germans giving out about Leipzig can get to fuck. That league needs a club that'll stand toe to toe with Bayern and the Stockholm syndrome has set in too deeply at Dortmund.
If I was 4 yrs old and became an RB fan that'd be absolutely fine as I'd grown up with them, they'd been my team from day one. . But anyone who purports to support one club then switch allegiance can do one. Like Nick fucking Hornby and his so called Arsenal Fever Pitch obsession. The **** went to watch Cambridge in his university years. You follow one team. End of.

Yeah I have no issue with RB Leipzig. Except for the fact I've heard rumours that they're losing Werner on a free to Bayern next year, but I can't really be too upset over it.

What's it matter when a club's formed anyway?

If I was 4 yrs old and became an RB fan that'd be absolutely fine as I'd grown up with them, they'd been my team from day one. . But anyone who purports to support one club then switch allegiance can do one. Like Nick fucking Hornby and his so called Arsenal Fever Pitch obsession. The **** went to watch Cambridge in his university years. You follow one team. End of.
I follow City and Drogheda United. City since I was 4, Drogs since I was 10. Does that make me less of a fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.