United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
People talking like the world will cave in when Pep leaves. We ain’t built like the rags who got lucky with one manager in their entire existence in Fergie who dominated for 20 odd years. We’ve had Mancini and Pelegrini win leagues in recent times, as a club we give the manager the tools and environment to be successful. If we ever neglect that we will end up like the rags.

I'm not suggesting the world will cave in. I'm not sure how you have arrived at that conclusion based on what I wrote.

What I said is there will be a drop off in standard.

And there will be because we currently have the greatest manager on planet earth. Ever.

That said, and like I said in my post you quoted, the gap will still be huge.

Such is the gaping chasm between both clubs.

I'm not suggesting the world will cave in. I'm not sure how you have arrived at that conclusion based on what I wrote.

What I said is there will be a drop off in standard.

And there will be because we currently have the greatest manager on planet earth. Ever.

That said, and like I said in my post you quoted, the gap will still be huge.

Such is the gaping chasm between both clubs.

Apologies I was referring to Neville living in hope that we go to dust when Pep leaves. I get a lot of rags saying that to me. The club has been run light years ahead of everyone else before Pep got here and he is reaping the benefits now with the return in trophies, the next manager who comes in will get all that support too hopefully. One interesting fact is that the last 3 managers of City have won the league. United have had 3 managers in their entire existence that have achieved that.

They have both mastered the art but Mctominay edges it on appearances made.

Fair enough.

It seems like it’s part of the induction course when you become a member of the rags' first team squad.

I don’t ever remember Tom Daley diving at Villa, but within weeks of arriving at rag central, he was a master at it.

Fair enough.

It seems like it’s part of the induction course when you become a member of the rags' first team squad.

I don’t ever remember Tom Daley diving at Villa, but within weeks of arriving at rag central, he was a master at it.
A Villa fan on the radio earlier said " I hated it when he dived playing for us". He's always been a cheat.

Watching yesterday's match, I am of the opinion that WanBissaka is the best acquisition that the rags have made in the last 10 years. Unfortunately for him he has sentenced his career to a lifetime of midtable mediocrity.

If Mctominay as the answer I shudder to think what the question is.
Who is on the cover of the latest Pro Evolution Soccer alongside Lionel Messi?

1-50.png

You'd have thought they'd have learned from that time FIFA put it to a public vote and ended up with Jordan Henderson on the front.

ETA: this wasn't even a public vote, they actually chose him.

Apologies I was referring to Neville living in hope that we go to dust when Pep leaves. I get a lot of rags saying that to me. The club has been run light years ahead of everyone else before Pep got here and he is reaping the benefits now with the return in trophies, the next manager who comes in will get all that support too hopefully. One interesting fact is that the last 3 managers of City have won the league. United have had 3 managers in their entire existence that have achieved that.

Totally agree but whoever comes in our standard will drop a tad.

Who is on the cover of the latest Pro Evolution Soccer alongside Lionel Messi?

1-50.png

You'd have thought they'd have learned from that time FIFA put it to a public vote and ended up with Jordan Henderson on the front.

ETA: this wasn't even a public vote, they actually chose him.
To be fair, they are probably the four most recognizable shirts in the videogame-playing world. With that in mind, you can't use pogba or Sanchez cause they won't be there long, instantly making the cover out of date.
Plus, his image rights are more than likely rather inexpensive, as opposed to their "superstars".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.