PL denies request for more PL Winners medals

We got 40 that's enough,pep wants some more for the kids who trained with the first team,i don't know why as they haven't won the league,it's bad enough benny has endless medals he hardly contributed for without giving the kids one as well

We got 40 that's enough,pep wants some more for the kids who trained with the first team,i don't know why as they haven't won the league,it's bad enough benny has endless medals he hardly contributed for without giving the kids one as well

A stat that will surprise, Mendy played more PL minutes than Danilo last season.

We got given enough. If it was for any player that actually played in the league an exception would be made but it’s likely somebody’s kids dog that wants one. Has to be a line drawn somewhere.

Of course he did, my point was if we just get 25 based on the submitted squad then players under21 that make a good contribution could miss out.

Jesus wasn't in our 25 in 2017/18 either.
We didn’t have a squad of 25 though we had the full 21. So 21-25 club trained places could be taken by Foden and 3 others. If we got 40 though and all the players got them , sounds like the extra were for background staff.

You can only ask for more if you have over 39 players make 5+ appearnaces. They generously allow the manager to take one, however don't account for severla managers in one season.

Clearly, lightyears behind Pep's thinking, he knows the critical value training, and everyone who takes part (not just players), plays in his brand of success. No doubt we couldn't perform, consistently, to the level we do without them all pushing each other in training. I'm sure he believes they deserve a medal in recognition of this. That's why he's always ensured certain young players train with the first team even when not selected on match day, rather than go out on loan. He's a genius most are not even in the same manual as him, let alone on the same page.

Even Merseyside Police should be able to track a Premier League Winners Medal down in Liverpool not as if it could be hidden in a crowd.
Liverpool championship medals are far more value than those for most other clubs.

They are all antiques!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.