Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12262359

"Epstein should have been checked on every 30 minutes in the jail's special housing unit, though it had been several hours since the last check when he was discovered as staff members delivered breakfast. Investigators are exploring whether logs were falsified to indicate that checks had occurred when they had not"

"Epstein also was supposed to have a roommate after a July 23 incident in which he was found on the floor of his cell with marks on his neck. Authorities suspected he had attempted suicide; Epstein said he believed he had been attacked."

"He was placed on suicide watch for about a week after that - meaning he was monitored 24-7. He was placed back in the jail's special housing unit late in the month, and, for a time, had a new roommate."

"But that person was transferred away the day before Epstein's death and a new roommate was not assigned - despite the fact that at least eight jail officials knew Epstein was not to be left alone in a cell."

I don't understand why every newspaper isn't asking where she is the front page every single day.

Everyone likes a game of hide and seek!
She probably has enough money to disappear for a very long time. She had fair warning that the authorities were going to be coming for her, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were more than just the authorities looking for her.

Jeffery knew too much and came to a sticky end whilst in custody. I can only surmise that the she knows just as much. If she isn't dead already, then she is in deep hiding and will likely never be found.

The only other possible conclusion is that she is already in the protective custody of a witness protection program currently dishing the dirt on well known celebrities, business leaders, politicians and ahem, members of Royal families.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.