United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some tricky games coming up for them.
Ole could be gone in 4 weeks.

Serious issues at the swamp. I just don’t see a way they can fix it and this fills me with joy ha ha ha ha ha ha

Quote of the day on redcaf “Theatre of broken dreams” lol

Serious issues at the swamp. I just don’t see a way they can fix it and this fills me with joy ha ha ha ha ha ha

And the spend since last time they won the league is around 3/4 of a billion.

Hope not, he has only just given up his paper round.

if it continues to go wrong at utd (and it easily could) utd fns are going to find them selves in a very difficult predicament.....OGS is "one of their own"(TM).......so do they continue to support him into mid table obscurity or do they turn on him....they will of course (and probably rightly so) direct most of the vitriol at the Glaziers but week by week if they are slipping outside the top 8-10 how will their vue/support of OGS go???????
its going to be a bit of a soap opera over there again and the Pogba debacle (is he trying to force his way out!!!????? as his performances show a complete lack of intrest) will continue

if it continues to go wrong at utd (and it easily could) utd fns are going to find them selves in a very difficult predicament.....OGS is "one of their own"(TM).......so do they continue to support him into mid table obscurity or do they turn on him....they will of course (and probably rightly so) direct most of the vitriol at the Glaziers but week by week if they are slipping outside the top 8-10 how will their vue/support of OGS go???????
its going to be a bit of a soap opera over there again and the Pogba debacle (is he trying to force his way out!!!????? as his performances show a complete lack of intrest) will continue

I really don’t see how they can blame Uncle Malc's boys, considering how much they have given their managers in the last six years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.