Match Thread | Bournemouth vs Man City (25/08/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from Denmark, and therefore watch the game with Danish commentators.. And they are really shocked there was no pen. One is asking, why did we want VAR, if it can't make correct and fair decisions.. What are they saying in England?

they're saying that David clearly handled it in the build up then punched their defender first

I feel like this needs to be saved because you know the first chance they have to deny points for City they'll give one the other way.
What do you mean saved?
It's already happened twice:- the sterling offside and the laporte Handball.

Especially the Laporte goal, they took 2 minutes to rule the goal out. They were looking for anything and they found something.

If VAR isn’t overturning any penalty decision why bother reviewing them.

Why review it then?

So why review it then?

Shits and giggles?

Because they can’t decide if a “CLEAR AND OBVIOUS” error has happened without reviewing it.

But the bar is so high to meet the ‘clear and obvious’ rule that I’ve got zero idea what must happen to over rule the ref. It’s why var is fucking useless. But it’s useless in that respect for every team so far this season hence it’s useless, not bent.

The ref not giving it in the first place is the cûnt that’s bent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.