Star Wars - Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

7evens

Couple of trailers are out there now. Might as well get this going.

Really looking forward to this now. The Last Jedi was terrific and arguably the best entry to the franchise for a dozen reasons. It actually made me a fan of the entire saga from A New Hope right through the present day, as imperfect as it's been along the way, when previously I'd been a fan but relatively cool on the whole thing. It made me want to do a whole podcast about the entire saga with some friends of mine.

This'll be the last film of its kind for quite a while, so let the theories and anticipation begin.

Edit.... They've all been shite apart from a New Hope and Empire strikes back.

TLJ can suck my balls, Abrams will do well to pull it back but I believe he will TLJ will be like AOTC and go down as one of the worst done, it may look good if Abrams’ can salvage something from it

Couple of trailers are out there now. Might as well get this going.

Really looking forward to this now. The Last Jedi was terrific and arguably the best entry to the franchise for a dozen reasons. It actually made me a fan of the entire saga from A New Hope right through the present day, as imperfect as it's been along the way, when previously I'd been a fan but relatively cool on the whole thing. It made me want to do a whole podcast about the entire saga with some friends of mine.

This'll be the last film of its kind for quite a while, so let the theories and anticipation begin.

FFS

If this third one is anything as bad the last two, then I’m happy saying that this is the worst Star Wars trilogy.

Yes worse than the infamous prequels.

I’d give TPM a 5/10, 5/10 for AOTC and a generous 7/10 for ROTS.

TFA I’d give a 6/10 for being mildly competent but also a total rip off of other Star Wars films and I’d give TLJ a 4/10 for its character assassination of Luke, the awful flying Leia bit, the disturbing CGI of Tarkin that was uncanny valley at its worst... just terrible.

If this third one is anything as bad the last two, then I’m happy saying that this is the worst Star Wars trilogy.

Yes worse than the infamous prequels.

I’d give TPM a 5/10, 5/10 for AOTC and a generous 7/10 for ROTS.

TFA I’d give a 6/10 for being mildly competent but also a total rip off of other Star Wars films and I’d give TLJ a 4/10 for its character assassination of Luke, the awful flying Leia bit, the disturbing CGI of Tarkin that was uncanny valley at its worst... just terrible.
Tarkin was in Rogue One.

Shite. Disney has ruined it. After Lucas started ruining it.

Should have left it alone after 4,5 and 6!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.