Bury fans club AFC start a new life in NWCL

I've tried Googling Bury FC mismanagement, and Bury FC forums for an insight into how it has came to this present situation to no avail. Has anyone got a link to an in depth explanation ?

Very sad news. I don’t know enough about the ins and out of what put them in this situation to know how much blame to put on their current and previous owners who got them into this mess but surely the fa have to take some responsibility here, measures should be in place to protect the existence of all football clubs.

Very sad news. I don’t know enough about the ins and out of what put them in this situation to know how much blame to put on their current and previous owners who got them into this mess but surely the fa have to take some responsibility here, measures should be in place to protect the existence of all football clubs.

A sucession of small time businessmen using the clubs to make a quick profit while putting nothing in.

I mean two of the people who put offers in today, one has already fucked about at another club and another is running two other businesses with a total annual loss of 2M between them.

It's not just these though, there are plenty throughout the leagues, the EFL are not fit for purpose

What exactly does that mean? That they're in the conference or is the club folding altogether?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.