Bury fans club AFC start a new life in NWCL

You were wrong the first time and you're still wrong now.

We wouldn't be the third best supported club in the area if the majority supported other clubs.

We haven't been allowed to sell any season tickets this season.

Tickets for the first home game only went on sale just over 24 hours before the game with no sales on the day.

The next home game was called off at the last minute.

Not to mention that we're bottom of the league with minus -11 points and probably more deductions to come and you're calling our support?

Yep he is

We wouldn't be the third best supported club in the area if the majority supported other clubs.
I'm not sure why you keep going on about this.
You are behind us and the rags but who are you ahead of?
You've regularly been a division or two above Bury, Rochdale and Snackpot, and were also better than or at least on a par with Oldham apart from their three seasons in the Prem. And many people in those towns are also Muppets who believe you can support a team via the medium of television.
You might get bigger crowds than Preston but if you expand the area that far, you might as well include Burnley and Blackburn and drop to fourth or fifth place.

I'm not sure why you keep going on about this.
You are behind us and the rags but who are you ahead of?
You've regularly been a division or two above Bury, Rochdale and Snackpot, and were also better than or at least on a par with Oldham apart from their three seasons in the Prem. And many people in those towns are also Muppets who believe you can support a team via the medium of television.
You might get bigger crowds than Preston but if you expand the area that far, you might as well include Burnley and Blackburn and drop to fourth or fifth place.

That's a whole new level of clueless.

Behind Burnley and Blackburn?

The area i'm referring to includes both Burnley and Blackburn.

You really need to do your homework: http://www.englishfootballleaguetables.co.uk/stats/totalavegate.html

Last edited:
That's a whole new level of clueless.
Behind Burnley and Blackburn?
The area i'm referring to includes both Burnley and Blackburn.
You really need to do your homework: http://www.englishfootballleaguetables.co.uk/stats/totalavegate.html
Please go and fuck yourself. It's crystal clear I was referring to your claim about being the third best supported club in the region, and over the past couple of seasons your average gates have been lower than those of Burnley, and possibly lower than Blackburn. I even deleted the rest of your post so it was obvious what I was referring to.

Please go and fuck yourself. It's crystal clear I was referring to your claim about being the third best supported club in the region, and over the past couple of seasons your average gates have been lower than those of Burnley, and possibly lower than Blackburn. I even deleted the rest of your post so it was obvious what I was referring to.

I didn't realise that football only started two seasons ago, although to be fair you do sound like someone who thinks Sky invented the game.

You sound like a dipper.
Someone give him a cup for being in the top fifty for average attendance since the 19th C!

Your total lack of knowledge of other local football clubs.
I've probably seen as many, if not more local PL and EFL teams than you have.
Burnley have been getting bigger gates than Bolton for the past few seasons, and it's the past few seasons that have led Bolton to their current position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.