Var debate 2019/20

We enter the Champions League every year and we know for an absolute fact that’s bent, it’s been 4-5 years on the bounce we’ve been fucked over in the knockout stages (Barcelona, Monaco, Liverpool and Spurs). You’ll get the odd joker saying it’ll even itself out but 4-5 years on the bounce isn’t just incompetent, it’s not just bad luck.

We will never join the cartel, not a hope. The clubs disdain for the clubs involved (e.g. Liverpool, United, Bayern) is there for all to see, the comments by Khaldoon this summer were an outright “fuck you” and we know what you’re up to you cuńts, obviously in a far more tasteful and articulate way.
Why do you want to ‘join the cartel’? That’d be the ultimate sell out and I hope we never do and that we’re always viewed as the bad boys...

Why do you want to ‘join the cartel’? That’d be the ultimate sell out and I hope we never do and that we’re always viewed as the bad boys...
I don’t think @ctid1894 does, they were just saying we won’t, as I said I would hope the club never looks to do so in an earlier post they were replying to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.