United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was listening to radio 5live after the game yesterday and some United fan phoned in about the Southampton game. Basically saying how he’d seen an old man reduced to tears due to their performance.

Just goes to show what self-entitled ****s they really are. Crying because you’re a top 6 side and spending £80 million on a CB.

All this in a week when Bury have lost their place in the FL. That’s a proper crisis.

ha ha ha

Bet he laughed at this a few time
69398ea05a61fa906097057c801b1743.jpg

watch the this half yesterday and southampton was truly shocking and all other the place and gap the size of 2 buses in the defence and united first goal was the worst bit of defending i have seen, nobody with 4 yards and nobody pressing or trying to block the shot anybody would have scored it was that easy, but the thing was united never looked like they could kill the game and never looked like scoring again and they was just as bad in a poor game

walking up to the game i said to my son what the score and how many have united scored its 1.1 ??? hahahaha a loud laugh piped out and southampton was down to ten men ??? the pain of them fans ?? they are not just off the top teams but mid-table at best

I don’t get this Daniel `James love in.

The first few matches have established that he can cut in on his right foot and strike a good ball - especially when a defender, as happened yesterday, rolls out the red carpet for him to do so.

But don’t forget yesterday that he also mis hit a shot so badly it didn’t even go out for a throw in, then had an air shot when the cross came back in.

Rag apologists galore on Sunday Suppliment.

"Ole building a team of kids in the image of class of 92"

I've just been sick in my mouth.
A lad I know is saying he needs 3 years lol. I hope he gets three years they’ll be in the championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.