United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
375k per week for De Donut Thief for SIX years after a miserable season riddled with horrible mistakes is insane

They are the worst run elite club in football at the moment
How many goals have we stuck past him now ? 30..40 , I think we found out his weakness...just put it either side of him, seems to work.

Love pre season
Everyone hypes united up because they win some meaningless games
Then season stArts and is and Liverpool will fight out for the league!

United nowhere near good enough
Awb is a good signing but the midfield is truly shite

BBC are close to proclaiming Mason Greenwood as the greatest footballer the world has ever seen after his 2 goals in pre-season

Last edited:
How many goals have we stuck past him now ? 30..40 , I think we found out his weakness...just put it either side of him, seems to work.

De Gea has played in the last 16 Premier League derbies. City have won 10, rags 4 with 2 drawn. He's picked the ball out of his net 32 times and managed only 3 clean sheets. He's been made to look a proper twat by City even at the time when deluded rags and the sycophantic media kept telling us he was the best keeper in the world.

His passing accuracy in the premier league last season was 60%. Edersons was 85%

When I once told a rag that De Gea's distribution was poor he tried telling me that Ederson also just hoofed long clearances down the pitch. When I told him that there's a world of difference between an aimless hoof in the general direction of the 'big lad up top' and a 70 yard precision pass to a team mate's feet he had no answer.

Ederson also just hoofed long clearances down the pitch

Ed passes the ball to a teammate, he doesn't just hoof it and hope for the best like most of them do. Alpaca literally just wallops the bloody thing as far away as he can, like a pub 'keeper.
Pep would blow several gaskets if any of our players just started aimlessly hoofing the ball into space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.