TV Series

I have just seen a video showing the guardian review on it. What a hand wringing equality of outcome worshiping bunch of marde arse tossers.

It is funny as fuck!

It’s genius, which I expect nothing less from the great man....

Of course there are sensitivity issues, however, cocaine’s a hell of a drug

source.gif

It’s a celebration (:

Man those stories are funny as fuck, Charlie Murphy was a total boss. I died every 30 seconds listening to him tell the tales, funny af.

What’s brilliant with the sketch is the realism to the stories.. that shit happened (at least in my head)... you can tell I’m a fan but I was before the Chappelle show, I saw him live in 99 and he held the crowd like no other stand up Ive experienced and I’ve seen my fair share... only Chris Rock has come close on his Manchester tour, however, one trick pony unlike Dave, love him!

Der Pass on Sky Atlantic pretty good. For a rehash of a rehash (The Bridge > The Tunnel > Der Pass) they switched the characters around well.

And no, Der Pass isn't a German-made United 18/19 season highlights programme.

If you like adventure and mystery programs then you’ll love Expedition unknown. It’s reality tv program with archaeologist josh gates. Goes all over the world investigating ancient buildings. And looking for treasure

Properly hooked

If you like adventure and mystery programs then you’ll love Expedition unknown. It’s reality tv program with archaeologist josh gates. Goes all over the world investigating ancient buildings. And looking for treasure

Properly hooked
A guilty pleasure of mine. His previous series destination truth was a lot more focused on cryptids and ufos, whereas expedition unknown is focused on more credible real world mysteries. The fact that they also sometimes uncover actual facts and evidence lends credibility to what had become a questionable genre of mystery hunting in recent years.

Been watching mindhunter on Netflix recently, really interesting take one the CIA's first steps into profiling series killers and detecting defective behavior early.

A guilty pleasure of mine. His previous series destination truth was a lot more focused on cryptids and ufos, whereas expedition unknown is focused on more credible real world mysteries. The fact that they also sometimes uncover actual facts and evidence lends credibility to what had become a questionable genre of mystery hunting in recent years.

Been watching mindhunter on Netflix recently, really interesting take one the CIA's first steps into profiling series killers and detecting defective behavior early.

Yes I love shows like this . I loved the treasure show about that ship Odyessy. All That Spanish gold they found.
Not seen destination truth but will give it a go. I’ve watched mindhunter too

I just got up 15 minutes ago as we have slept in. Our new mantra is early to bed and early to rise but a new series put paid to that last night. After watching the incredible Aqua-man we started watching murder case until 01:30 hrs. It's filmed in Glasgow and follows the murder detectives as they go about solving real cases with no reconstruction.. The first episode last night was in 2 parts and there is still another 2 to watch on the catch up. With unparalleled and intimate access to Police Scotland’s major investigations teams (MITs) this new three-part series filmed over the course of 18 months goes behind the scenes on some of the most complex murder and criminal investigations in Scotland.

The first program investigated the disappearance of Julie Reilly a 47-year-old who was reported missing in March 2018. After along search fails to find her the skilled MIT investigators take up the case. A set of a horrific happenings lead to a discovery and lead them to a suspect. The detectives now need to find he body and gather evidence to charge and ultimately convict him and this is an absolute must watch TV series.

Where can this Murder Case be found ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.