TV Series

Halfway through Deadly Class, its clearly taking inspiration from Japanese Anime with its whacky school of assassins plot and use of animation in certain scenes. There is a lot of purposeful OTT bits and a HOT latino girl in it too, pretty stupid but also pretty good.

Enjoying Rake on Netflix. Great cast and characters. Just smashed series one of five.

Yeah, my brother in law recommended this. The original Australian version is decidedly different than the US remake with Kinnear that I enjoyed actually - unfortunately it was canceled after 1 season

I had a gander at the magicians expecting some usual fantasy poetteresque drama.

Instead a lot of foul language, alcoholics, off beat storytelling and beastiality.

Enjoyed it and done all 4 seasons of it.

Gonna start mindhunter 2 tonight

Last edited:
Watched 3 episodes of The Dark Crystal on Netflix.

Absolutely loving it. Right up there with Chernobyl for the best TV this year. I'll finish it before the weekend and I'm going to the match tomorrow!!

Also it looks amazing in 4K. If you ever want to show off your 4K HDR telly to your mates put an episode of this on

MINDHUNTER season 2 is great ?? more deep stuff and very well put together and keeps you on the edge wanting more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.