Var debate 2019/20

I'm looking forward to the reports on Dermot Gallagher this morning.

"It's a bad error" is about as much as h'll be able to say, but what help is that?

Yes, Tielemans.

A clear sending off, but not reviewed, and the ref didn't book him so can't have seen it properly. Exhibit B to go with the Newcastle handball Exhibit A.

The Villa one wasn't possible to review as the whistle had gone.
It did go to VAR,thats my point,how can they say there was nothing wrong with the tackle?

My idea for straight reds for diving in the box would've seen Kane sent off.
Something sad about seeing the England captain blatantly cheating.

I think it falls outside a bookable dive, as he did get a push (which he was also clearly anticipating).
He stepped late into the defender's path to engineer it. I think the ref got it right.

I think it falls outside a bookable dive, as he did get a push (which he was also clearly anticipating).
He stepped late into the defender's path to engineer it. I think the ref got it right.

Correct, not simulation,as clearly an arm in the back, the arm was there because KANE moved towards him, trying to mug him into making a challenge, correct decision made. Should have got a penalty last week but maybe he is getting a rep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.