Var debate 2019/20

I still think the jesus disallowed goal v spurs was a blatant piece of opportunism by the var ref to chalk off a winning goal 'cos it was city'.

The smirk on Potch's face after, the way he smiled as he said he loved it told you all you needed to know about the way we got shafted that day.

This season will be decided by very small and fine margins and so far we are having ours taken away whilst our rival isnt.

I still think the jesus disallowed goal v spurs was a blatant piece of opportunism by the var ref to chalk off a winning goal 'cos it was city'.
Of course it was. It was a prime example of what a lot of us said was the very obvious flaw in VAR.

One week that goal is chalked off, another week it will be allowed to stand. All VAR has done is add an extra layer of opportunity to manipulate results.

The smirk on Potch's face after, the way he smiled as he said he loved it told you all you needed to know about the way we got shafted that day.

This season will be decided by very small and fine margins and so far we are having ours taken away whilst our rival isnt.

And there's a handful of teams this weekend who feel that they have been shafted with a red hot barge pole. I think the on-pitch ref is frightened to death to refer anything to VAR in case the press cast him as a 21st century Neville Chamberlain. The game is being sucked into a black hole as we bumble from one decision, or lack of one, to another! Every time you hear someone associated with arbitration of the game come out with an explanation of why something happened it's like listening to a bunch of politicos attempting to explain the morning after why their party was shafted in last nights election. Nobody believes a fuckin' word of it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.