United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the Leicester fan at work doesn’t like Rodgers very much.

He even likened him to David Brent this morning and I made him laugh when I said I’d love the Foxes to finish above the rags, just for Maguire to end up below the team he left.

I agree he is a decent coach/manager.
This will be un-popular (I myself find it a very unsavoury thought), but I think that if he can curb his 'Bodgersness' that he will be a consideration to replace Guardiola (pending on how long he stays) or the replacement after that.............

Another next best thing, Cameron Borthwick off to further his development for the third year...

At Tranmere.

Some players just get a move and the form disappears. Fred was decent enough, plenty of teams including us had a good look but he looks a championship player with them. It happens.

They have spent big money but, Pogba aside, the midfield is bang average.
Pogba was bang on average first time round at the swamp so he was f**ked off, then brought back to be average ffs its comedy gold. But that is never mentioned in the media is it ;-)

My mate a rag fan,is part of a utd what’s app group,they have been saying after Saturdays game they want Ibrahimovic back in jan,my mate replied it’s 4 games gone and you want to bring in a player approaching 37-38,told them it’s ole’s fault for not bringing someone in after lukaku was sold,then ripped into rashford as never getting anywhere near 20 goals a season and is more suited to play on the wings,martial has potential but is a lazy bastard and the young fella greenwood is it,shouldn’t be near the first team at all,he said no one responded to his posts hahahahaha the truth hurts ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.