Cup Schemes

cityzen81

Hi,

Wondering if someone can shed some light on the ins and out of the cup schemes if possibly as it’s my first one enrolling in them?

I have notification on my account asking to confirm some reservations. When I clicked on the link it show all 3 home games for the champs league.

Do I really need to confirm these and if I do will I be charged for all 3 games straight away?

Thanks

Hi,

Wondering if someone can shed some light on the ins and out of the cup schemes if possibly as it’s my first one enrolling in them?

I have notification on my account asking to confirm some reservations. When I clicked on the link it show all 3 home games for the champs league.

Do I really need to confirm these and if I do will I be charged for all 3 games straight away?

Thanks
You don’t have to sign up for all three if you don’t want, just take your pick. The money is taken by DD about a week or so before each match.

The benefits are that you don’t have to fuck about sorting out tickets for each cup match and you have a better chance of getting tickets to Wembley etc.

You don’t have to sign up for all three if you don’t want, just take your pick. The money is taken by DD about a week or so before each match.

The benefits are that you don’t have to fuck about sorting out tickets for each cup match and you have a better chance of getting tickets to Wembley etc.

So do I have to confirm each reservation I want then?

They way it was explained to me (by customer services) was it guarantees me a ticket to every home game and priority to away and final games etc...

Nothing was mentioned to me about reserving/confirming the home games. Just said money would be taken for them a few days before the actual game.

No, whichever cup scheme you agree to enter you in effect reserve your normal seat for all the home cup matches. They’ll take to money a week or so beforehand and just update your season card, you don’t have to do anything other than turn up.

It does give you priority to a certain extent but only over ticket point holders not in the cup schemes.

Anybody on a Cup Scheme (seasoncard holders only) with low loyalty points,gets priority over a season card holder (with high loyalty points) not on a Cup Scheme.
A very important consideration,particularly in view of the number of semi-finals and finals that City have appeared in recently.

Hi,

Thanks
https://www.mancity.com/news/ticket...vel/2019/august/man-city-cup-schemes-register

explained on above

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.