Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mendy is a very exciting player and I’m looking forward to his return and staying fit so we can see what he brings. It will be like a new signing

After the SPurs game they put it on ice. They are trying to sneak it in now through the back door.
This all day
There was a hell of a backlash following this game and since then they have backed off. Probably no coincidence that we’ve been the club most damaged by VAR up to date.

Mendy wasn't that much of a loss and besides I think Zinchenko is a better footballer and suited Peps system better. We did incredibly well to manage without Kev but we did have the performances of Bernardo to soften the blow. Laporte and Sane are fantastic footballers and we'll be tested to the max to manage without them.
Pep tweaked the system to suit Zinchenko though, Mendy (pre injury anyway) was awesome bombing forward.

an awful lot to prove.i dont think he's tough enough. also his social media shit is distracting.

None of us really know. My take is he looked pretty decent going forward, a bit fat maybe, not great defensively based on those few games. Maybe not that fast and is clearly borderline dickhead. Add to this the fact that he has hardly played football for two years and he is a huge risk. We have invested around a hundred million in him and to date we have had nothing out of him of any substance.

It’s make or break the next 6 months.

That simple for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.